Developer

Developed By:

tuan-sing-holdings-limited-rich-capital-holdings-limited

Peak Residence is the former Peak Court located at 333 Thomson Road. It was successfully sold enbloc $118.88 million to Tuan Sing Holdings and Rich Capital Holdings. The land site area approximately occupies 57,378 sqft. The purchase price works out $1558 PPR.

Tuan Sing is holding 70% stake and Rich Capital will be holding the remaining 30%.

TUAN SING HOLDINGS LIMITED

Tuan Sing Holdings Limited is growing rapidly with a diversified-portfolios in hotel ownership, property investment and property development in Singapore and across the regions. In 2019, Tuan Sing has started its business transformation to reposition itself from a niche developer to a leading developer through expanding their portfolio by venturing into residential, commercial and hospitality projects across other key Asian cities like Australia, Indonesia and China.

The Group’s current and past track records of are Seletar Park Residence, Kandis Residence, Leedon Park, Mont Botanik, Cluny Park Residence, Sennett Residence and many more. Over the years, Tuan Sing Holdings has received multiple awards and accolades which includes Top 2018 Developers (Kandis Residence), 2018 BCI Asia Award, 2019 Singapore Landscape Architectural Award 2019 – Silver Award (18 Robinson Road) and many others.

Peak Residence situated at Novena Estate is the group’s latest upcoming new condo development.

RICH CAPITAL HOLDINGS LIMITED

Rich Capital Holdings Limited is is the market leader in both Local and Asia region for residential and industrial developments. The Group’s expertise is in property management, investment and development and also providing specialist construction services.

The Group current local portfolio comprises re- developments of a B2 Industrial @ at 6 Kim Chuan Terrace. Their overseas portfolio includes Oxley Convention City in Batam, Indonesia. The first integrated premier development in Batam.

Track Records

Tuan Sing & Rich Capital current and past track records includes Kandis Residence, Leedon Park, Sennett Residence, Mont Timah, Clumy Park Residence, Seletar Park Residence and many others

kandis-residence-tuan-sing-track-records
Kandis Residence
seletar-park-residence-tuan-sing-track-records
Seletar Park Residence
mont-timah-tuan-sing-track-records
Mont Timah
mont-botanik-tuan-sing-past-track-records
Mont Botanik
sennett-residence-tuan-sing-track-records
Sennett Residence
botanika-tuan-sing-track-records
Botanika
cluny-park-residence-tuan-sing-track-records
Cluny Park Residence
adam-park-tuan-sing-track-records
Adam Park
leedon-park-tuan-sing-track-records
Leedon Park

Book An Appointment to view Peak Residence ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Peak Residence Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

Strictly no spam policy.

Call Now ButtonCall for Showflat Appt.
error: Content is protected !!